Monday, October 31, 2005

New Name and Banner

I realized again (or re-realized, as it were) that having too much sportsy content is hurting my main blog. Therefore, I have renamed and retooled this Sports Ignorant site to provide a place for my sportsy ramblings. The address will still be sportsignorant.blogspot.com, but it will concentrate on me being a Wisconsin sports fan, as opposed to just being ignorant.

I suppose an explanation of the Unofficial Wisconsin Sports banner is in order. The teams represented are (from left to right): The Milwaukee Bucks of the NBA, The Green Bay Packers of the NFL, the University of Wisconsin Badgers (with an "Alvarez-style W" on Bucky's chest), the Milwaukee Brewers baseball team (old logo -- way better than the new one), and Marquette University (with a "Warriors" tacked on the bottom just to be a snot). I like it, and I hope you do to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home