Monday, September 20, 2004

I forget....

....why did I think the Packers were back? They're not back. Where are they?

You know, them losing just gives me another opportunity to proclaim them back at a later date...watch for it.

I know everyone who doesn't play fantasy football hates it, but can I just say that my fantasy team would have turned out better had I put the names of every NFL player on separate pieces of paper and glued them to the wall and threw 12 darts and picked the names the darts hit.

Bucks point guard TJ Ford isn't healing from his spinal injury. He may be gone forever. Their one high (top ten) draft pick of the last 10 years, and he gets death injured midway through his first season. Kill me now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home